Secure Web Forms
Web based form lodgement
We have upgraded our Contractor Management computer system. The system is called Secure Web Forms (SWF).
To access Secure Web forms now please click here
or select Secure Web Forms from the Quick Link bar from anywhere on this website
Secure Web Forms replaces the 1800 fax number along with the email firstname.lastname@example.org which has been used to send these forms. These two services will become unavailable after July 2012, by which time all contractors will have been given login details to Secure Web Forms. We encourage you to start using the new system as soon as you receive your login.
What forms can I submit via Secure Web Forms?
- Certificate of Compliance (CCEW)
- Notification of Service Work (NOSW)
- Request for Service Work (ROSW)
- Request for CT Metering
Features of Secure Web Forms
- Forms are submitted to Essential Energy instantaneously, therefore no more ‘lost’ forms
- Draft forms can be saved and printed so there is no need to manually fill in a form
- Essential Energy can electronically return forms to you if further information is required
- All forms are saved in a PDF format so you can download and save them for reference
- An electronic copy of the form such as the CCEW can be sent to the ASP or the customer with their invoice.
- Your contact information is stored and visible to you. SWF allows you to manage your information and update it as required.
- You can search for a submitted form by Form number, Customer name, Customer Address or Meter number eliminating time consuming checking of paper records.
- You can link two forms for the same address by submitting the first form then linking the related form which saves you entering the customer and address information again.
What do I need to start using Secure Web Forms?
To use Secure Web Forms you need a username and password which many of you will already have received by email, along with a User Guide. If you have yet to receive your login and are keen to start submitting your forms online then please contact us on email@example.com
and we will set up your account now.
What if I don’t have a computer or internet access?
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet and believe that submitting your forms online yourself is going to be difficult then please contact us to register as a non-self submitting user and we will discuss the options available to you.
Essential Energy tested Secure Web Forms amongst your peers and a number of opportunities for improvement were discovered and changes to the system were implemented. Whilst Secure Web Forms is now ready to use we may still need to improve the system from time to time. You can submit your feedback or suggestions on the Secure Web Forms site by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more