Essential Energy is required to maintain a publication guide that:
Download the publication guide
Find out more
Right to information
Government Contract Register
Records of information not disclosed
- Describes the structure and functions of Essential Energy.
- Describes the ways in which our functions affect members of the public.
- Specifies arrangements that exist to enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of Essential Energy’s policies and the exercise of our functions.
- Identifies the various kinds of information held by Essential Energy.
- Identifies the kinds of information Essential Energy makes, or will make, publicly available.
- Identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be, made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.