Our Technical Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 91233) delivering a range of nationally recognised courses, and courses specifically designed for authorisation to work on or near our network.
All courses are delivered by qualified and highly experienced safety instructors.
Participants who successfully complete nationally recognised training will receive an electronic Statement of Attainment.
Safe Work Practices (SWP)
UETTDRRF09B Apply Access Procedures to Work on or Near Electrical Network Infrastructure
Accredited Service Provider (ASP)
National Refresher Units of Competency From UET12 Training Package
- Regulatory refresher course information (nationally recognised training)
- Regulatory refresher course schedule
- Application form regulatory ASP refresher
- Access permit recipient course information
- Access permit recipient schedule and application
Other training available (not nationally accredited)
Working Near Powerlines (WNP) training - aligned to SafeWork NSW Code of Practice 2006 for works near overhead powerlines
- WNP course information
- WNP initial course schedule and application
- WNP refresher course schedule and application
- WNP SafeWork Code of Practice