Our Technical Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 91233) delivering a range of nationally recognised courses, and courses specifically designed for authorisation to work on or near our network.
All courses are delivered by qualified and highly experienced safety instructors.
Participants who successfully complete nationally recognised training will receive an electronic Statement of Attainment.
Safe Work Practices (SWP) (nationally recognised training)
Accredited Service Provider (ASP)
- Regulatory refresher course information (nationally recognised training)
- Regulatory refresher course schedule
- Application form regulatory ASP refresher
- Access permit recipient course information
- Access permit recipient schedule and application
Working Near Powerlines (WNP) training
- WNP course information
- WNP initial course schedule and application
- WNP refresher course schedule and application
- WNP SafeWork Code of Practice