Our Technical Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 91233) delivering a range of nationally recognised courses, and courses specifically designed for authorisation to work on or near our network.
All courses are delivered by qualified and highly experienced safety instructors.
Participants who successfully complete nationally recognised training will receive an electronic Statement of Attainment.
Safe Work Practices (SWP) (nationally recognised training)
Accredited Service Provider (ASP)
- Refresher training information (nationally recognised training)
- Refresher training schedule
- Application form ASP refresher
- Access Permit recipient training information
- Schedule and application
Working Near Powerlines (WNP) training
- WNP information
- WNP initial course schedule and application
- WNP course refresher schedule and application
- WNP SafeWork Code of Practice
Entry into Electrical Substation course
For assistance with your training requirements, contact Training Services Administration on 02 6588 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org