Level 3 ASP Authorisation
Register companies and individuals for Level 3 ASP Authorisation
All companies and individuals performing contestable work on or near the Essential Energy network must register under our Authorisation Framework.
As a Level 3 ASP, you or your company can design network assets for transmission or distribution networks.
Follow the steps below to apply for Level 3 ASP Authorisation.
Step 1 - Gather supporting documentation and submit
Please complete the below form along with the following mandatory attachments:
- EIA External Training Form
- ASP Data Request Essential Connections Template
- Your Company Accreditation Letter issued by NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment
- Registration of Employee letter issued by NSW department of Planning, Industry & Environment. Required for each registered person in your business
Employees not registered with NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment?
Please confirm that you have verified their identity as part of your onboarding process.
Step 2 - Watch Level 3 ASP Information Presentation
Please read the Level 3 ASP Information Presentation [link] which covers:
- Accreditation and registration requirements
- Access to Essential Energy’s Document Library
- Training requirements for Environmental impact Assessments
- Access to Neutron Earthing Software
- Work Health & Safety Obligations
Step 3 - Receive authorisation and Essential Connections registration
Once we have received and verified your information, we will register you in our secure Essential Connections portal.
As a registered user, you can submit enquiries, make applications and track open cases. Please let us know if your qualified personnel also needs access to our portal.