Essential Energy is required to maintain a publication guide that:
- Describes the structure and functions of Essential Energy.
- Describes the ways in which our functions affect members of the public.
- Specifies arrangements that exist to enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of Essential Energy’s policies and the exercise of our functions.
- Identifies the various kinds of information held by Essential Energy.
- Identifies the kinds of information Essential Energy makes, or will make, publicly available.
- Identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be, made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.
Where Essential Energy considers that information released to an applicant under a formal access application would be of interest to other members of the public we must provide the following details about the application in our disclosure log:
- The date the access application was decided.
- A description of the information released.
- Whether any of the information is available to other members of the public.
- If so available, how it can be accessed.
NOTE: An applicant can object, when making an access application, or subsequently, to information concerning the application being included in the disclosure log.