Secure Web Forms FAQs

Inspecting a meter
  • Once I submit my form, how long does it take for Essential Energy to receive it?
    Submitted forms are received instantaneously.
  • Can I submit forms from my iPhone?
    Yes! You can access SWF from any internet enabled device.
  • Is there an app for SWF?


  • When will the form be processed by Essential Energy?
    Depending on the number of forms Essential Energy Customer Connections staff receives, there may be a delay of several days for your form to be processed.
  • Can I delete a form once it is submitted?

    No. If you realise that you have submitted a duplicate form or did not intend to submit a form then please send an email to and we will delete it for you after checking that it is a duplicate/or not required.

  • I have submitted forms to Essential Energy before. Do I need to register for SWF?

    No. Your details will already be in our contractor management system however if you have not received your username please send an email to and we can either resend it to you or create it if it has not been generated.

  • I have never submitted a form to Essential Energy before. How do I register to use SWF?

    1. If you are requesting authorisation to work on our network please complete CEOF6203 - Application for Authorisation

    2. If you do not require authorisation to work on our network please send an email to including;
    Full name
    Business name
    License number/s
    Trading and/or Postal address
    Contact phone/fax/mobile numbers

    Once your contractor record has been created we will send you the username by email.

  • Can I search for a form in SWF?
    Yes. You can go to Submitted Forms and search on a Customer name, Street name or Certificate number, Meter number.