What forms can I submit via Secure Web Forms?
- Certificate of Compliance (CCEW)
- Notification of Service Work (NOSW)
- Request for Service Work (ROSW)
Features of Secure Web Forms
- Forms are submitted to Essential Energy instantaneously, therefore no more ‘lost’ forms.
- Draft forms can be saved and printed so there is no need to manually fill in a form.
- Essential Energy can electronically return forms to you if further information is required.
- All forms are saved in a PDF format so you can download and save them for reference.
- An electronic copy of the form such as the CCEW can be sent to the ASP or the customer with their invoice.
- Online secure payment for CCEW and NOSW.
- Your contact information is stored and visible to you. SWF allows you to manage your information and update it as required.
- You can search for a submitted form by Form number, Customer name, Customer Address or Meter number eliminating time consuming checking of paper records.
- You can link two forms for the same address by submitting the first form then linking the related form which saves you entering the customer and address information again.
- You can view all metering equipment currently issued to you and the date issued.
What do I need to start using Secure Web Forms?
To use Secure Web Forms you need a username and password which many of you will already have received by email, along with a User Guide. If you have yet to receive your login and are keen to start submitting your forms online then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up your account now.
If you are submitting a Request for Service Work then you agree to the following statement:
I consent to the Job Description, Locality, and Applicant Contact Details I’ve provided to be uploaded on to Essential Energy’s secure portal to be viewed by third parties who may contact me to provide a quote for the requested services.
We have tested Secure Web Forms with your peers and a number of opportunities for improvement were discovered and changes to the system were implemented. While Secure Web Forms is now ready to use we may still need to improve the system from time to time. You can submit your feedback or suggestions on the Secure Web Forms site by emailing email@example.com.