Every five years, we submit a regulatory proposal to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER), which includes our proposed capital and operating plans and the funding needed to deliver them.
Our current five-year regulatory period ends on 30 June 2019 and our next regulatory period will be from 1 July 2019 through to 30 June 2024.
In preparing our plans for submission to the AER we engaged with our key stakeholders and customers to get their views on what will be important to them over the next 5 years.
2019-24 Regulatory Proposal
Our 2019-2024 Revised Regulatory Proposal is now available for review.
- 2019-24 Revised Regulatory Proposal
- 2019-24 Revised Regulatory Proposal Customer Fact Sheet
- 2019-24 Revised Regulatory Proposal Customer Overview
- 2019-24 Revised Regulatory Proposal Stakeholder Fact Sheet
- Tariff Structure Statement
- Tariff Structure Statement Overview
- 2019-24 Revised Tariff Structure Statement
What happens next?
The AER will release its final determination by 30 April 2019.
Changes to network charges will take effect from 1 July 2019.
For further information about our 2019-24 Regulatory Proposal, please visit the Essential Energy - Determination 2019-24 page on the AER website.